Make sure your winery's listing is picture-perfect.
Please email your images to email@example.com.
- High-resolution, print-ready image file (width/height greater than 2560px)
- PNG, TIFF, BMP, JPG and PSD formats are accepted
- Maximum file size per image: 15MB
Logo and bottle images
- winery logos
- label-only and whole-bottle images, both front and back
Wine/bottle image requirements:
- We prefer vintage-generic bottle images (i.e. no vintage indicated on the photo)
- We also accept vintage-specific bottle and label only images
- Preferred file format for bottles and wine labels: PNG, with a transparent background (deep-etched/background removed)
- No bottle shadows and reflections
- Bottle shots should be of the entire bottle, and not include any award labels
Media kit and general winery photos
Occasionally we will invite you to share with us a selection of images for our articles.
We may request your media kit which could include, for example, a mix of vineyard, people, lifestyle, winery dogs and vineyard animals, winemakers at work, regional landscapes, aerial drone photography.
Media kit image requirements:
- Landscape orientation - preferred minimum size 2400 x 1600px but can be larger
- Images preferably in colour
- Credit for image